New Economy Project provides a range of resources to support community organizations working for economic and financial justice. While our resources are created for groups in New York City, many are relevant to groups around the country.
New Economy Project's publications range as widely as our work, from fact sheets on basic banking and payroll cards; comment letters on proposed mergers and regulatory changes; to in-depth reports on public benefits distribution and discrimination in mortgage lending.
At the publications page, you can find:
- Fact Sheets
- Comment Letters/Testimony
New Economy Project has compiled an ever-growing list of links to highlight the work of our colleagues, and to assist groups with research and data inquiries.
The links page includes:
- New York City Organizations
- National Organizations and Organizations outside New York City
- Community Development Financial Institutions
- Online Data and Research Resources
This page, designed for individual consumers and their advocates, provides information about consumer rights and how to resolve common problems.
The resources for consumers page currently offers information on the following topics:
- Credit Reports & Credit Scores
- Debt Collection
- Defending Creditor Lawsuits
- Free Tax Preparation Sites
- Identity Theft
- Resources on Predatory Mortgage Lending
- Materials for Seniors in NYC